- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Panasonic S5 Minimizes Wear and Supports Many Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include NATO Rail, ARRI Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [TOP & SIDE HANDLES] Provide More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [FOCUS CONTROL] Power and Control the Nucleus Nano via an optional USB-C to Micro USB Cable
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] via LWS Baseplate Compatible with Tilta Dovetails
This “full” camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Panasonic S5. It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as three cold shoe mounting points and a rosette connection on the left side to allow for the attachment of a side handle.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Panasonic S5 cage will help to fully build out your setup. It includes: the base Panasonic S5 cage, quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, a 15mm LWS baseplate for mounting accessories (as well as 15mm rods for the plate), a 15mm single rod mount that attaches directly to the cage, an HDMI to micro HDMI cable, a clamp to attach a USB-C cable comfortably to the cage, and finally the Tiltaing Side Power Handle with Run/Stop (F570 Battery) along with the compatible Panasonic S series R/S cable.