- [ADDED STABILITY] via a Side Handle Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER ACCESSORIES] via 8V USB-C and 12V Micro DC Ports
- [START/STOP RECORDING] via the Run Stop Button and optional Run Stop Cable
- [ROTATABLE] Mounting Options Allow for More Flexibility when Mounting your Handle
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
NOTE: This handle is NOT designed to power most camera bodies and is NOT able to power the Canon R5C
This advanced handle attaches to the left side of Tiltaing camera cages. A battery port on the bottom of the handle allows you to use a Sony F570 battery to power various accessories via the 8V USB-C and 12V DC power outputs.
A built-in run/stop button allows you to control the record start/stop function of your camera through an optional R/S cable (for cameras that support this function).
NOTE: The Type V Adapter features a Tilta Standard Rosette which is compatible with some, but not all ARRI Rosettes