- [ADDED STABILITY] from a Side Handle Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER ACCESSORIES] via 8V USB-C and 12V Micro DC Ports
- [START/STOP RECORDING] via the Run Stop Button and optional Run Stop Cable
- [ROTATABLE] Mounting Options Allow for More Flexibility when Mounting your Handle
- [FOCUS CONTROL] Power and Control the Nucleus Nano via an optional USB-C to Micro USB Cable
This advanced handle attaches to the left side of Tiltaing camera cages. A battery port on the bottom of the handle allows you to use a Sony F570 battery to power the Nucleus Nano motor via the 8V USB-C power output. A 12V DC output is also integrated into the handle.
A built-in finger wheel allows you to control the Nucleus Nano motor and a run/stop button allows you to control the record start/stop function of your camera through an optional Nucleus-Nano R/S cable (for cameras that support this function)