- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Panasonic BGH1 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [COMPATIBLE] with RED Komodo Baseplate and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [WOODEN SIDE HANDLE] Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [MONITOR YOUR SHOT] via the included Cold Shoe Monitor Mount
This “full” camera cage provides protective armor for the Panasonic BGH1 camera.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points for mounting accessories. It also includes two rosettes as well as NATO rail receivers on each side as well as a cold shoe mount on top.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle, adjustable quick release top handle, and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Panasonic BGH1 cage includes: the base Panasonic BGH1 cage, a right side wooden handle (as well as the attachment that’s needed for the handle to be compatible with the BGH1 cage), Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, as well as an adjustable cold shoe accessory mounting bracket.