- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via Cold Shoe, NATO, Arri Rosette, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads with Locating Points
- [MODULAR DESIGN] Allows Individual Components to be Removed or Attached for Unique Configurations
- [LENS ADAPTER SUPPORT] Features Multiple Points of Contact and a Clamp Based Design for Supporting Larger Lenses
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the RED Komodo-X Camera Body
- [SECURE & DURABLE] Aluminum Alloy and Stainless Steel Construction
Introducing the Ultimate Camera Cage System for the RED Komodo-X. Enhance your filmmaking experience with our cutting-edge camera cage designed exclusively for the next generation of Komodo.
Built to safeguard your compact cinema camera, our camera cage protects your camera in a durable and modular outer shell, which allows users to only use the elements of the cage they need for a specific build.
Designed with versatility in mind, this cage boasts an array of strategic mounting points including NATO Rails, a Cold Shoe Receiver, Arri Rosettes, and 1/4″-20 as well as 3/8″-16 threads with locating points.
These options easily accommodate accessories like NATO based Side Handles, External Monitors, Top Handles and much more.
The Bottom Plate of this cage features 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads which makes it easy to adapt to various support systems and is compatible with our 15mm LWS Baseplate for RED Komodo via the included quick release plate.
Included with the Full Cage, our new Lens Adapter Support employs a sophisticated clamp-based design, providing multiple points of contact for improved stability.
This approach not only increases the security of your lens adapters, such as our Canon RF Mount to PL Mount Adapter, but also bolsters your confidence when using larger lenses.