- [UPGRADED DESIGN] Features New Composite Material Construction
- [A/B MARKS] Can Be Set and Quickly Engaged via New Quick Release Hard Stop System
- [INTERCHANGEABLE GEARS] Accommodate Lenses with Various Gear Ring Sizes
- [TACTILE FOCUS] via Simulated Lens Damping and Non Slip Grip
- [COMPATIBLE] with Most Systems via a Single 15mm Rod
Take creative control of your images with the Tiltaing Pocket Follow Focus!
This new system improves on the design of the Mini Follow Focus and is constructed with a new composite material that greatly improves the mechanics of the system while remaining lightweight and compact.
This single rod based system mounts via a 15mm rod and is compatible with lens gears of various sizes.
The interchangeable gears allow you to use lenses with different sized focus ring gears and the kit includes a 0.8mm pitched gear which will be compatible with most cinema lenses or the included Photographic Lens Follow Focus Gear Ring.
Additional sizes will be available in the near future.
The unit supports 360 degrees of rotation and features a new quick release hard stop system that allows you to set a limited range in order to quickly pull focus between two specific distances.
The locking system then allows you to engage or disengage the hard stop limits without needing to remove them and losing their position.
The focus wheel features a fluid damping system that mimics the feel of the lens itself and helps with precise focusing.
The magnetic marking discs can be used to mark different focus distances and can be easily swapped as needed.
Compatible with standard sized focus whips and cranks.