- [COMPATIBLE] with Any Tilta Standard Baseplate
- [SECURE CONNECTION] to Most Support Systems via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [PERFECT BALANCE] via our Tilta Baseplates Allow You to Slide and Lock Your Camera in Various Positions
- [SAFETY PIN] Provides Extra Security Assurance
- [DURABLE] Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
This Tilta Standard Dovetail offers increased flexibility and security when mounting your camera to various support systems.
Similar to other dovetails, this can be mounted to most support systems like tripod heads or camera cranes via 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 screws.
The Tilta Dovetail features a unique track in which camera systems using Tilta Baseplates can slide and lock onto in various positions.
This allows you greater flexibility when balancing your camera system on a tripod head for precise and easy operating.
The featured safety pin provides additional security which is especially important when extra assurance is needed such as when rigging overhead.
When paired with our Dovetail Shoulder Rig, this plate allows you to quickly swap between locked off and shoulder mounted handheld shots.
The Tilta Standard Dovetail is a lightweight, low profile option that perfectly complements our Tiltaing and Tilta Standard Baseplates.
Available in Black or Gray.