- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Panasonic BGH1 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [COMPATIBLE] with RED Komodo Baseplate and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [EXPANDABLE] Supports Many Other Tiltaing Accessories
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
This “full” camera cage provides protective armor for the Panasonic BGH1 camera. It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points for mounting accessories.
It also includes two rosettes as well as NATO rail receivers on each side as well as a cold shoe mount on top.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle, adjustable quick release top handle, and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.