- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Z CAM E2C Minimizes Wear and Supports Many Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include ARRI Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [TOP HANDLE] Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [RECORD TO SSD] via the Drive Holder for T5 and Mountable USB-C Cable
- [COMPATIBLE] with Most Baseplates and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Z CAM E2C. It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as two Arri rosette mounting points and three cold shoe mounting points.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Z CAM E2C cage includes: the base Z CAM E2C cage, quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, SSD Drive Holder for T5, as well as a 90 degree USB-C cable for your SSD drive that comfortably conforms to the cage.