- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sony a1 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Arri Compatible Rosette, Cold Shoe Receivers, 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [COMPATIBLE] with Type IV/VI Side Handles & Type II Baseplates
- [CABLE SECURITY] via HDMI Clamp and Male to Female HDMI Adapter
- [QUICK RELEASE TOP HANDLE] Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
This Basic Kit provides protective armor for the Sony a1 and includes a few basic accessories to improve the camera’s functionality.
The Full Cage features several 3/8″-16 and 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features an ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection as well as Rod Attachment Ports for our optional Single Rod Holders.
The rosette is specifically designed for our Adjustable Top Handle for more flexible operating and handling.
The included Quick Release Top Handle can be attached to the cage to provide different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
The handles includes two cold shoe receivers which can be used to mount an external monitor via our Cold Shoe Accessory Mounting Bracket.
This handle also features a 15mm rod holder that allows you to secure a rod perpendicular to the handle for EVFs or monitor mounts that utilize 15mm rods.
The Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the 15mm LWS Baseplate Type II.
The HDMI clamp attaches to the side of the cage and allows you to securely fasten the included HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable your system.
This clamp can help prevent the HDMI cable from coming loose while shooting and can help protect the port on your camera body.
This can be especially helpful when using an external recorder.