- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sony a7/a9 Minimizes Wear and Supports Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [COMPATIBLE] with Type III Baseplates and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for Sony a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7S, a7S II, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, and a9 Cameras
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
This “full” camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Sony a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7S, a7S II, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, and a9 cameras.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as two cold shoe mounting points.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
** Note that this version is no longer being manufactured and that a new version is coming soon that will be compatible with the Sony a7R IV