- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the Panasonic S5 II and S5 IIX Camera Bodies
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Rosette, Cold Shoe, and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [SHOOT VERTICALLY] via Interchangeable Top Handle & Side Handle NATO Positions
- [CABLE CLAMP] Provides Additional Security for HDMI and USB-C Cables
- [RONIN READY] via Built in Arca Swiss Connection on the Bottom Plate
Enhance the functionality of your camera with our Full Camera Cage for Panasonic S5 II or IIX.
This full cage offers additional protection for your camera body and features universal mounting options for accessories such as NATO, ARRI Rosette, Cold Shoe and 1/4”-20 threads with Locating Pins.
The cage features two NATO rail connections which are perfectly suited for our optional Type IV/VI Side Handles or Compact NATO Top Handle.
This NATO Rail placement easily allows you to easily swap the position of NATO based Top and Side Handles to quickly switch between vertical and horizontal shooting configurations.
Similar to our other systems, you’ll also have multiple options for mounting 15mm rods via our new 15mm Single Rod Holders.
This will allow you to secure 15mm rod based accessories via NATO, Dual 1/4″-20 Threads or via the Front Mount Rod Holder Thread.
This updated design features an emphasis on accessibility, allowing improved access to all ports and camera function controls.
The bottom plate features an Arca Swiss connection and can natively mount to our to the DJI RS3 Pro / RS3 / RS2.
This cage can also be mounted to our Modular Baseplate System via this same ARCA connection. (more information coming soon)
The included HDMI and USB-C Cable Clamp ensure any connected cables are mounted securely.