- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [EXPANDABLE] Supports Many Other Tiltaing Accessories
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS] include NATO Rail, Rosette, Cold Shoe, and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [SECURITY ATTACHMENT] and Multiple Points of Contact Improve Connection Between Camera and Cage
- [MAGNETIC SCREWDRIVER] Provides Convenient Option for Quick Assembly or Adjustments
This Full Camera Cage offers protective armor for the Panasonic Lumix GH6 while greatly expanding options for mounting various accessories.
The cage features multiple cold shoe receivers, a Rosette Connection and 1/4”-20 threads with and without locating pins.
The cage can be used in conjunction with the optional Adjustable Top Handle to easily switch between horizontal and vertical shooting configurations.
The bottom of the cage connects to your camera body via two points of contact and utilizes an additional point of contact via the Security Mounting Attachment, found near the right hand grip of the camera.
The base of the cage also provides a few mounting options for attaching your camera to different quick release plates and natively supports our 15mm LWS Baseplate Type I.
The bottom plate provides full access to the battery compartment and also includes a slot for an included magnetic screwdriver.
The base of this cage can also natively connect to the DJI RS2, when not using the additional bottom plate.
The cage features multiple mounting points for the optional 15mm Single Rod Holders, which are a great lightweight solution for securing accessories such as follow focus motors via a 15mm rod.