- [MODULAR DESIGN] Features a Removable ARCA Receiver and Universal 1/4"-20 Mounting Points
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] Attach LWS Rods to your Camera for Various Accessories
- [ARCA RECEIVER] Accommodates Quick Transitions Between Baseplate and Ronin S Series Gimbals
- [DOVETAIL SUPPORT] Slides and Locks onto Tilta Standard Dovetails
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
Introducing the Tilta Modular 15mm LWS Baseplate Type II, the perfect addition to your camera rig setup.
This Modular Baseplate provides a reliable and stable foundation for your camera, allowing you to mount various rod-based accessories such as follow focus motors or matte boxes.
The new modular design features an ARCA receiver, enabling you to switch between a Ronin S Series Gimbal and this baseplate quickly and effortlessly.
This ARCA adapter can be easily removed, allowing you to mount other cages or camera systems directly via two 1/4″-20 screws.
The baseplate is designed to be compatible with Tilta Standard Dovetails and can accommodate a wide range of quick-release plates through 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads on the bottom.
With its sturdy and versatile design, the Tilta Modular 15mm LWS Baseplate Type II is the ideal choice for any filmmaker or videographer looking to expand their camera rig.
NOTE: This Baseplate is based off DJI’s Standard for ARCA. Compatibility with other ARCA Quick Release Plates is not guaranteed.