- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sony FX6 Minimizes Wear and Supports Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include ARRI Rosettes, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] Accommodates Dual 15mm Rods for Matte Boxes and Follow Focus Systems
- [MULTI-FUNCTIONAL] Top Plate Supports Original and New Top Handles
- [MULTI-CAM READY] via Camera Index Stickers for Camera Position Labeling
Arm your camera with the Tilta Camera Cage for Sony FX6 Basic Kit.
The Multi-Functional Top Plate for Sony FX6 fits snugly around the FX6’s original top handle and supports our optional Top Handle for FX6 which can be adjusted for balance and includes a monitor mount for the FX6’s LCD Monitor Bracket.
The Top Plate also includes Dual 15mm LWS rod adapters which allow you to easily mount accessories via 15mm rods above your lens.
The Quick Release Baseplate for Sony FX6 also allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm LWS rods on either the front or back side of the baseplate.
The Dual Arri Rosettes allow for mounting additional accessories such as extended arms or handles for handheld shooting.
The Baseplate natively connects to our Tilta Standard Dovetails and can be adapted to Arri Standard via our Tilta Standard to Arri Standard Multi-Functional Baseplate.
A built-in lens adapter support bracket is also included on the front side of the plate.
The Side Arm for Sony FX6 offers even more protection and provides several 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting points with threads for various locating pins to allow you to mount a variety of accessories.
The Side Arm also includes a reserved space for 3 reusable Camera Index Stickers for professional and clear labeling of your camera’s position in multi-camera environments.