- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sony a7/a9 Minimizes Wear and Supports Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [QUICK RELEASE TOP HANDLE] Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER SIDE HANDLE] Controls Run Stop and Powers Accessories
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for Sony a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7S, a7S II, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, and a9 Cameras
This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Sony a7, a7 II, a7 III, a7S, a7S II, a7R, a7R II, a7R III, and a9 cameras.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as two cold shoe mounting points.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Sony a7/a9 cage includes: the base Sony a7/a9 cage, quick release top handle, Tilta Hand Strap, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, two different bottom plates depending on the camera you are mounting into the cage, an HDMI to Micro HDMI adapter, a clamp to attach the HDMI adapter comfortably to the cage, and finally the Tiltaing Side Power Handle Type III (F570 Battery).
** Note that this version of the Full Camera Cage for Sony a7/a9 Series is no longer being manufactured and that a new version is coming soon that will be compatible with the Sony a7R IV