- [DUAL 1/4"-20] Connection Type Ensures a Secure Connection that Helps Prevent Rotation
- [MULTI-FUNCTIONAL] Design Allows the Handle to Be Used as Both a Left or Right Side Handle
- [ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT] Allows the Handle to be Raised or Lowered 40mm Relative to the Mounting Point
- [NON SLIP] Silicone Provides a Textured Grip for Increased Stability and Security
- [INTEGRATED ALLEN KEY] for Convenient Assembly for the Handle or Other Accessories
Introducing the Tilta Xeno Side Handle, a new side handle inspired by the sleek and bio-mechanical design of the Xenomorph.
This side handle seamlessly blends strong aesthetics with ergonomic functionality, providing a comfortable and secure grip for users to operate their camera rig from.
This version includes a connection type with two 1/4″-20 thumbscrews in order to mount the handle to a camera cage. This creates an incredibly secure connection while limiting rotation.
Designed for versatility, the Xeno Side Handle can be mounted as both a left and right side handle.
With an adjustable height of 40mm, users can tailor the handle to their preferred position, ensuring improved comfort when shooting handheld for any amount of time.
The handle features non-slip silicone, which provides a textured grip that improves stability for a confident hold and features mounting points such as a Cold Shoe Receiver and a 1/4″-20 thread with locating points for additional accessories
The built-in Allen Key ensures assembly or any adjustments are convenient for the handle or any other accessories, which is perfect for filmmakers who prioritize efficiency and flexibility.
Upgrade your camera rig with the Tilta Xeno Side Handle, a perfect blend of futuristic design and practical functionality!