- [CARVED WOOD] and High Grade Aluminum-Alloy Construction
- [ADJUSTABLE] Design Allows You to Quickly Change the Angle of the Handle
- [SWAPPABLE MOUNTS] Allow this Handle to Attach via ARRI Rosette or NATO Rail with Optional Adapters
- [IMPROVED STABILITY] When Handling and Operating
- [DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT] Construction with an Ergonomic Design
These Wooden Handles feature an ergonomic design in order to provide maximum comfort when operating a camera of any size.
They can attach directly to your camera cage or various accessories via the following attachment types:
Type VII = NATO Rail
Type IX = Ronin 4D
Type X = ARRI Rosette
Type XI = 1/4-20 with Locating Pins
This makes these the perfect option for comfortably handling your camera or monitor when electronic control is not needed.
A Release Button on the side of the mount allows you to easily adjust the angle of the handles to help you find the perfect operating position as well as to re-position quickly when adjusting for different shots.
These handles are carved from black walnut wood and further assembled with CNC-milled high grade aluminum-alloy.”