- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Canon C70 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Arri Compatible Rosette, Cold Shoe Receivers and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [ARCA COMPATIBLE] Bottom Plate Allows for Quick Mounting on DJI RS 2
- [LENS ADAPTER SUPPORT] Provides Additional Security for RF to EF Adapter
- [SHOOT VERTICALLY] via Bottom Plate Rosette Connection for Mounting Adjustable Top Handle
This Full Camera Cage provides protective armor for the Canon C70 and allows you to secure different accessories to improve the camera’s functionality.
The Full Cage features several 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, dual cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features an ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection as well as a Rod Attachment Port for our optional Single Rod Holders.
This rosette is uniquely located on the bottom of the cage which allows for our Adjustable Top Handle to be mounted in order to more comfortably shoot vertically.
An additional Security Attachment with an anti-slip cushion is located in the top left corner of the cage.
This creates an additional point of contact between the cage and camera body.
The Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the ARCA Receiver of the RS2 Mounting Plate.
The included EF Mount Lens Adapter Support mounts to front of the cage to provide an additional point of contact to support an RF to EF Adapter.