- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Canon C70 Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Arri Compatible Rosette, Cold Shoe Receivers and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [POWER & RECORD] via the Advanced Power Handle with Run Stop
- [ARCA COMPATIBLE] Bottom Plate Allows for Quick Mounting on DJI RS 2
- [SHOOT VERTICALLY] via Bottom Plate Rosette Connection for Mounting Adjustable Top Handle
This Handheld Kit provides protective armor for the Canon C70 and includes relevant accessories to improve the functionality of the C70 when shooting handheld.
The Full Cage features several 1/4”-20 threads with locating pins, dual cold shoe receivers, and a NATO Rail for Type IV and VI Side Handles.
It also features an ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection as well as a Rod Attachment Port for our optional Single Rod Holders.
This rosette is uniquely located on the bottom of the cage which allows for our Adjustable Top Handle to be mounted in order to more comfortably shoot vertically.
An additional Security Attachment with an anti-slip cushion is located in the top left corner of the cage and creates an additional point of contact for added security.
The Bottom Plate provides 1/4″-20 threads for attaching your camera to various quick release plates and is compatible with the ARCA Receiver of the RS2 Mounting Plate.
The included EF Mount Lens Adapter Support mounts to front of the cage to provide an additional point of contact to support an RF to EF Adapter.
The included Advanced Power Handle mounts to the left side of the cage via a NATO Rail connection.
This handle features a 12V Micro DC Port (3.5/1.35mm) and an 8V USB-C port for powering your camera body or other accessories like our Nucleus Nano Wireless Lens Control System.
The handle is also able to control Run Stop on the C70 via an included Run Stop Cable.
The rotation of the handle and additional hand strap allows for comfortable and flexible operation of the Canon C70.