- [ADDED STABILITY] from a Side Handle Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER ACCESSORIES] via 8V Micro USB and 12V Micro DC Ports
- [START/STOP RECORDING] via the Run Stop Button and optional Run Stop Cable
- [COMPATIBLE] with Tiltaing Camera Cage for Z-Cam and Any Arri Rosette
- [ROTATABLE] Rosette Connection Allows for More Flexibility when Mounting your Handle
This side handle attaches to either of the Arri rosette connections on the Tiltaing Z CAM full camera cage or to any other Arri rosette connection.
A battery port on the bottom of the handle allows you to use a Sony F570 battery to power the Nucleus Nano motor via the 8V Micro-USB power output.
A 12V Micro DC output is also integrated into the handle.
The handle also has a built-in R/S button to allow you to record run/stop your camera with a compatible R/S cable.