- [LEVEL HORIZON] When Shooting Handheld or in Other Situations without Tripod Bubble Levels
- [THUMB SCREW] Design Ensures Effortless Tool Free Installation for Both Versions
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] Construction Weighs Only 5g and 17.5g for Each Version
- [TWO OPTIONS] Accommodates Various Setups and Shooting Configurations
- [ROTATABLE DESIGN] Allows the Rotatable Bubble Level to be Positioned in 90° Increments
Introducing the Tilta Universal Bubble Level, the perfect option for adding a bubble level to your camera system without needing to rely on a tripod.
The Rotatable options seamlessly rotates in 90° increments, making it simple to check your horizon for both horizontal and vertical axes.
The smaller Universal option is ideal for lightweight handheld builds in order to help operators keep the shot level.
Its ergonomic thumb knob design ensures effortless, tool-free installation, with both versions.
Both of these accessories are remarkably lightweight at 5g & 17.5g. This compact accessory is engineered for portability without compromising on functionality.
Elevate your leveling experience with the Tilta Universal Bubble Level, where precision meets practicality.