- [BLOCK FLARES] Producing a Cleaner Image with Preserved Contrast
- [UNIVERSAL CONNECTION] via 1/4"-20 Screw with Locating Points
- [ADJUSTABLE ARM] Allows Users to Easily Flag Light from Any Direction
- [COMPATIBLE] with Almost All Tilta Camera Cages
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum Alloy, Silicone, and Carbon Fiber Construction
This universal top flag attaches to almost any camera cages via a 1/4″-20 screw with locating pins to provide coverage from unwanted flares.
The flexible arm can easily be adjusted to the desired angle in order to block light from any side of the lens.
This can be especially useful when shooting in direct sunlight and when using compact matte boxes that generally do not feature side flags such as the Tilta Mirage.