- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads with Locating Points
- [ADJUSTABLE DESIGN] Features a NATO Rail Connection for More Flexible Rigging
- [DETACHABLE MOUNT] Improves Flexibility and Accommodates Different Camera Builds
- [SWIVEL ARM] Improves Access to Necessary Camera Ports and Controls
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum Alloy Construction
The Tilta Adjustable Accessory Mounting Plate is a new versatile solution for flexible and secure accessory mounting. This accessory plate offers a wide range of mounting options and adjustable configurations to meet a variety of needs.
The plate connects via a swiveling 1/4″-20 mount which utilizes locating pins to prevent rotation. The position of this mount can then be adjusted via a NATO Rail connection which uses safety pins on both ends for increased security.
The main mounting plate features multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads, with locating points, which provides an array of options to accommodate different accessories.
This accessory can be used in lieu of a cage or can expand the mounting points of a cage, allowing you to easily secure articulating arms, external monitors, wireless video transmitters and more to your camera, all while providing the flexibility to quickly swivel the entire mounting place when needed.
Take your creativity to new heights and unleash the full potential of your equipment with our innovative mounting solution!