- [ADJUSTABLE FLIP SCREEN] Allows for Better Viewing at Different Angles
- [RECORD TO M2] via SATA or NVMe Solid State Drives that Mount Behind the Screen
- [NEW SIDE PANEL] Utilizes Lightweight Carbon Fiber with New Dust Proof Port Covers
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Design Keeps the Camera Similar to the Original Weight
- [COMPATIBLE] with Tiltaing Full Camera Cage and other Accessories
This modification kit allows you to modify the stationary Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K/6K screen into a highly adjustable, pivotable display.
Installation is $249 on top of the $279 or $299 base price and includes return shipping via expedited air mail (2-3 days), insured for the full value of the camera.
The $249 installation fee includes the service and labor at $199, and insured shipping for $50.
After social distancing restrictions are lifted, drop off and pick up will be available at our showroom.
Please note that our engineers may upgrade the firmware on your camera if needed.
This is the inaugural Tiltaing Developer project, a new program created to develop the next generation of filmmaking tools.
This product is created in co-operation with Power Cheung. Visit tiltaing.com/developer for more info.
Please note: The kit is only available for purchase in the United States with the modification service performed by our repair engineers in Burbank, CA.
After purchasing, you will ship your BMPCC 4K/6K and will be updated via email of its receipt, testing, and service.
It should take about 3-5 business days after receiving your camera to install it.