- [FULL RS2 CONTROL] Supports Full Control of the RS2
- [LASTING POWER] via Go Pro Batteries Run a Full Day of Shooting
- [NUCLEUS READY] via Focus Wheel Compatible with Nucleus M & Nano Motors
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] Design Improves Flexibility When Wirelessly Operating
- [DURABLE] Aluminum and Stainless Steel Design
This Wireless Thumb Controller for RS 2 allows you to wirelessly control the DJI RS2 as well as a Nucleus M or Nano follow focus motor.
This unit is designed to be mounted to the yoke of your Tilta Float via the system’s Monitor Bracket.
The Controller powers via Go Pro 5-8 Batteries and features a USB-C port that can be used for future firmware updates. Please note we do not recommend powering the unit via this port.
This Controller functions as a replacement for the one included in the Tilta Float Handheld Gimbal Support System and can also be used independently with the Wireless Control Receiver Module for RS 2.
NOTE: The Record function is not compatible with Nucleus Series Motors.