- [SECURE & EASY ASSEMBLY] with Flexible Installation Options for Various Shooting Needs
- [MOUNTING OPTIONS] Secure the DJI Ronin to Tripods, Sliders, Jibs, Car Mounts, and Stabilization Systems via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads
- [CONSTANT POWER] Operate the DJI Ronin for Longer Durations with Higher Capacity Gold and V-Mount Batteries
- [EXTRA SECURITY] via the Side Holding Bracket which Provides an Additional Point of Contact
- [COMPATIBILITY] Specifically Designed for DJI RS2, RS3, and RS3 Pro
The Power Supply Base Plate for DJI Ronin attaches directly to the base of the DJI RS2, RS3 or RS3 Pro and allows you to power the gimbal via Gold or V-Mount Batteries via the included P-tap to 2-pin cable.
The 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads on the bottom of the Base Plate allow you to mount the DJI Ronin to many different systems such as Tripods, Jibs, Sliders, Car Mounts, Stabilization Systems, and other products in our Ecosystem like the Hydra Alien and Float System.
The side bracket attaches from the Base Plate to the body of the DJI Ronin which provides an additional point of contact and added security.