- [TWO-IN-ONE] Design Accommodates Both ARCA and Manfrotto Quick Release Plates
- [SNAP-IN DESIGN] for Manfrotto Receiver Allows Near Instant Transition Between Support Systems
- [ARCA RECEIVER] Accommodates Quick Transitions Between Baseplate and DJI Ronin S Series Gimbals
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] Lets Users Mount 15mm LWS Rods for Various Accessories
- [DOVETAIL SUPPORT] Slides and Locks onto Tilta Standard Dovetails
Introducing the 15mm LWS Arca Manfrotto Dual Baseplate, the perfect multi-functional baseplate for filmmakers who regularly utilize both Manfrotto and Arca connection types.
Similar to our other support systems, this baseplate serves as a stable foundation for your camera system, allowing you to expand your rig by mounting rod-based accessories like follow focus motors or matte boxes.
The new dual purpose design features an Arca Receiver based on DJI’s standard, allowing users to quickly switch between a Ronin S Series Gimbal and this baseplate.
The baseplate also features a Manfrotto Receiver, which is ideal for switching between a tripod and other Manfrotto based support systems such as our Tilta Float Handheld Support System.
This Manfrotto Receiver features a new “Snap In” Design, which allows users to snap the Manfrotto Plate into the receiver as opposed to more traditional sliding mechanisms.
This results in the same secure connection, but it is now much faster to attach or remove, specifically helpful in situations that require instant transitions from tripods to handheld, such as Reality Shows or Documentaries.
The baseplate is natively compatible with Tilta Standard Dovetails and can be mounted to a wide range of support systems through 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads on the bottom of both the baseplate and our dovetails.
The Baseplate Kit includes a Dual Manfrotto/Arca Quick Release Plate.
Compatibility with 3rd Party ARCA and Manfrotto Quick Release Plates is not guaranteed.