- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for the Sony Venice Rialto Supports the Unique Style of the Rialto System
- [BACKPACK MOUNTING] for the Sony Venice Body Comfortably Distributes Weight & Keeps the Operator Mobile
- [DUAL HANDLES] with Adjustable Extension Arms Connection via ARRI Rosette for Improved Flexibility when Operating
- [POWER ACCESSORIES] via Battery Plate Mounted on the Back of the Sensor Block
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum & Steel Construction
Arm your camera with this Tilta camera cage specifically designed for the Sony Venice Rialto.
It provides a high quality aluminum, CNC-milled protective armor for the sensor block of the camera that has several ¼”-20 and ⅜”-16 mounting points for attaching accessories.
A battery plate, available in either gold mount or V-mount, can be mounted to the back of the sensor block.
This then sends power to a 3-pin Fischer and 2-pin Lemo port on the front of the cage to allow you to power accessories.
The included 3-pin Fischer cable sends communication from the camera’s 3-pin communication port to a 3-pin Fischer port on the back of the cage which then sends R/S functionality to a 3-pin R/S port on the front of the cage.
Two extension arms and wooden handles are included in the kit to allow you to attach to the cage’s two Arri standard rosettes that are on the sides, giving you a comfortable way to operate.
The kit also includes a backpack that incorporates a dovetail and small baseplate to mount the camera body onto so that you have a comfortable, ergonomic way to operate and transport your whole Rialto camera setup.
The backpack also has a battery plate, available in either gold mount or V-mount, attached for if you need extra power.