1. The Nucleus-M is a wireless 3 Channel system.
2. Connections between the FIZ hand unit and the two hand grips to the motors are completely wireless.
3. Each motor has a built-in MDR unit, saving space and setup time.
4. A single motor can be powered directly from the camera’s battery though a 7-Pin to P-TAP cable then daisy chained via 7-Pin to 7-Pin cable to run additional motors.
5. There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel.
6. The FIZ hand unit and two handle grips have a wireless range of 1000 feet.
7. The signal from the FIZ hand unit can be upgraded to 1 1/4 miles with an additional accessory.
8. Both hand grips and FIZ hand unit run off (2) 18650 batteries. (Batteries are NOT included.)
9. When fully charged the batteries in the hand grips can last up to 2 days.
10. The batteries in the FIZ unit can last up to 10 hours.
11. FIZ hand unit is capable of controlling 3 channels – focus, zoom, and iris as well as overriding the hand grips.
12. 0.8 mod, 35-tooth, 32 pitch gear with a face width of 10mm
13. Motors can calibrate on lenses without hard stops – such as photo-lens with follow focus gears.
14. Motors fit standard 15mm and 19mm Rods
15. Ideal for Gimbal, Drone, and Shoulder-mounted setups