- [RONIN CONTROL] Allows Full Control of Gimbal Movement and Settings
- [RUN STOP & PHOTO MODE] Controls Run Stop and Photo Mode through Ronin
- [WIRELESS FOCUS] Features a Focus Wheel Compatible with DJI and Tilta Wireless Follow Focus Systems
- [INSTANT COMMUNICATION] Communicates with RS2/RS3 Pro via the Wireless Receiver Module
- [COMPATIBILITY] Easily Mounts to Basic/Advanced Ring Grip and Dual Handle Power Supply Bracket
The Remote Control Handle attaches to the right side of the Advanced Ring Grip and Dual Handle Power Supply Bracket and can be used to wirelessly control your DJI RS2 or RS3 Pro.
It provides easy access to your gimbal’s settings as well as the record and photo functions of your camera.
The Thumb-stick allows you to control the Pan and Tilt of your gimbal for maximum precision while operating.
The Focus Wheel allows you to wirelessly control either a DJI or Nucleus Series Lens Control Motor.
This Handle can also be used wirelessly which requires a single 18650 Battery. It does not require batteries when connected to a Ring Grip.
It can be powered by the Ronin Battery Handle or Battery Plate when connected to the Ring Grip.
NOTE: Mounting 18650 batteries in the wrong orientation can damage the handle.
The Run Stop Function is NOT compatible with Nucleus Series Motors.
RS3/RS3 Pro: The M Key is NOT able to mimic the function of the gimbal. The M Key on this unit can ONLY change the Mode setting.