- [EXPANDED POWER] for the Nano II Hand Wheel via the NATO Mount Contact Pins
- [POWER ACCESSORIES] via USB-C and DC Power Output Ports
- [MOUNTING POINTS] Perfect for Shoulder Rig Setups or for Mounting External Monitors
- [IMPROVED COMFORT] When Operating the Nucleus Nano II Hand Wheel
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum Alloy Construction
Introducing the Nucleus Nano II Power Handle!
This handle powers from a Sony L-Series Battery (F550/570) and can send power to the Nucleus Nano II Hand Wheel for extended battery life. (battery not included)
This handle also allows users to power accessories via the integrated USB-C and DC power outputs.
The handle features a 1/4″-20 thread with locating points, perfect for mounting our Right Angle Rosette Adapter in order to easily integrate this handle into a shoulder rig setup.
The top of the handle also features a cold shoe receiver, which can be used with our optional Cold Shoe Mount for an external monitor in order to create the perfect focus pulling station when used with the Hand Wheel.
NOTE: The NATO Mount is only intended for the Nano II Hand Wheel. Do not connect other accessories via this NATO mount or you will risk damaging the contact pins.
We recommend using only Sony L-Series F550 Batteries. Compatibility with other brands is not guaranteed.