- [FOCUS IRIS ZOOM] Simultaneous Control via the FIZ Unit
- [PRECISE FOCUS] via Marking Discs, A-B Limits, and Electronic Focus Marking
- [WIRELESS CONTROL] of Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano Motors
- [NO MDR NEEDED] Wirelessly Control the Motors Up to 1000 Feet
- [RUN STOP CAPABLE] via the REC Button and Optional Run Stop Cables
This Nucleus M FIZ Unit allows you to control your Nucleus M and Nucleus Nano wireless focus motors.
The hand unit is powered with two 18650 rechargeable batteries (batteries NOT included). When fully charged, the batteries in the hand unit they last up to 10 hours.
Remote start/stop is possible by plugging a compatible Nucleus-M R/S cable into the open 7-pin port of a motor. This then gives you R/S capabilities through the hand unit and/or the handles.
There is no limit on the amount of motors an operator can attach per channel. Motors can be manually calibrated on lenses with out hard stops.