- [UPGRADE KIT] Improves Performance of Hydra Arm Mini When Using Heavier Payloads.
- [INCREASED PAYLOAD] Supports Gimbal & Camera Builds Between 8kg-13kg or 17.6lbs-28.6lbs
- [SHORTER CONFIGURATION] Improves Flexibility for Shooting in Tight Spaces or Navigating Environmental Hazards
- [EASY TO INSTALL] Kit Can Be Installed or Uninstalled Quickly for Maximum Flexibility
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] Mounting Plate for the DJI Ronin 2 Gimbal Body Does Not Require Additional Mounting Accessories
Introducing the first major upgrade to the Hydra Arm Mini.
This Modification Kit updates the system in order to be compatible with the DJI Ronin 2 Gimbal Body.
By installing a few new components, users can increase the payload capacity of their system to support payloads between 8kg-13kg or 17.6lb-28.6lbs when using a two arm configuration.
This opens up more creative possibilities for heavier camera and lens combinations, as well as helps create smoother footage by taking advantage of the stronger motors on larger gimbals like the Ronin 2, which is especially useful at higher speeds.
The first component of the kit is shortened support cables which will allow users to build the arm with only two pieces.
This does limit the reach of the arm, but has an advantage when being used in tight spaces or when navigating environmental hazards.
This two arm setup will be required in order to utilize the higher payload capacity needed to properly support the Ronin 2.
The next component of the kit is the Heavy Duty Shock Absorbing head which now uses Steel Wire to absorb vibration as opposed to the original’s Polyurethane material.
This means that the Shock Absorbing Head is better suited for heavier payloads and can be easily swapped with the original via a quick release plate.
One of the most important components of this kit is the heavy duty spring for the shock absorbing arm. This spring replaces the original one included with the arm and can support the higher payload.
Lastly, the kit includes a custom designed Ronin 2 Mount for the gimbal body that allows users to quickly and securely mount the gimbal to the head without needing an additional adapter.