- [PRECISE FOCUS] via Fluid Dampening System and Marking Disc
- [DUAL SIDED] Allows You to Adjust Focus from Either Side of the Camera
- [OPEN DESIGN] Allows You To Mount the System on 15mm or 19mm Rods without Removing Accessories
- [SWIVEL GEAR] Allows You to Move the Focus Gear Independently of the Entire System
- [COMPATIBLE] with Most Lenses via 0.8mm Pitch Gear and Adjustable Base
This dual-sided follow focus has a 1:1 hand wheel-to-gear ratio for extremely accurate focus pulls.
The dual-sided design allows you to adjust your lens’ focus from either side of the camera.
It attaches to both 15mm LWS and 19mm rod supports by snapping onto the rods.
This allows you to adjust, mount and remove it without the need to remove other accessories that are also mounted onto the rods such as matte boxes and lens supports.
The gear is attached to a swivel that allows you to rotate it against the lens for a tight fit.
You can also slide the whole unit from side-to-side, allowing you to easily adjust to fit any size of lens.