- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Sony FX9 Minimizes Wear and Supports Accessories
- [MULTI-FUNCTIONAL] Top Plate Supports Original and New Top Handles
- [LWS BASEPLATE] Compatible with Tilta Dovetails, VCT and Supports Rod Based Accessories via 15mm Rods
- [HANDHELD READY] via Integrated Shoulder Pad & Dual Rosettes for Extender Arms
- [INCREASED POWER] for your FX9 and Accessories via Gold or V-Mount Battery Plate
Arm your camera with this Tilta camera cage specifically designed for the Sony PXW-FX9.
The cage’s top plate fits snugly around the Sony PXW-FX9 top handle and includes 15mm LWS rod adapters on the front end to allow you to easily mount the camera’s viewfinder.
The Tilta Battery Plate for Sony PXW-FX9 Cage, available in either gold mount or V-mount, attaches directly to the back of the top plate and hugs the back side of the camera.
The battery plate provides several different power outputs to allow you to power accessories and adjusts to various distances from the camera body.
On the bottom of the cage is a Sony VCT-U14 compatible baseplate that allows you to attach various accessories via 15mm LWS rods on either the front or back side of the baseplate.
The baseplate also has an ergonomic shoulder pad on the bottom so that you can quickly and easily detach from the VCT-U14 plate and be shoulder mount-ready in no time.
A Tilta Quick Release Adapter can be swapped for the VCT plate allowing you to mount the camera system to our Tilta Standard Dovetails.
The baseplate also has Arri Standard Rosette connections on the left and right sides to allow you to attach handles (or Sony’s own PXW-FX9 operating handle) for handheld operation.
A built-in lens adapter support bracket is also included on the front side of the plate.
A side plate offers even more protection and — along with the top plate — provides several 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting points to allow you to mount a variety of accessories.