- [SECURE CONNECTION] via Four Points of Contact Accommodates Heavier Builds
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1/4"-20, ⅜”-16 Threads and a Cold Shoe Receiver
- [MODULAR DESIGN] Supports a More Compact Configuration for Lighter Builds
- [MULTI FUNCTIONAL] Rod Mount Supports a 15mm Rod Parallel or Perpendicular to the Handle
- [COMPATIBLE] with our Top Plate and Front Top Plate for RED V-RAPTOR
This Top Handle attaches to both the Top Plate and Front Top Plate for RED V-RAPTOR which creates a secure point of contact for handling and operating your camera while also providing additional mounting points for accessories.
This Top Handle features both 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points with locating pins as well as one cold shoe receiver.
This Handle mounts to our Top Plates via four ¼”-20 screws for improved security especially when supporting heavier camera builds.
This Handle can also be broken down into a more compact configuration that only requires the Front Top Plate to mount in order to better accommodate lightweight camera builds.
The newly designed 15mm rod mount allows you to mount a single 15mm rod either parallel or perpendicular to the Top Handle, allowing for more flexibility when mounting electronic viewfinders or external monitors.