- [ADDED STABILITY] from a Side Handle Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER ACCESSORIES] via 8V Micro USB and 12V Micro DC Ports
- [START/STOP RECORDING] via the Run Stop Button and optional Run Stop Cable
- [FOCUS CONTROL] Power and Control the Nucleus Nano via an optional Micro USB Cable
- [RECORD TO SSD] via the Built In Samsung T5 SSD Holder
This side handle attaches to either of the Arri rosette connections on the Tiltaing Z CAM full camera cage or to any other Arri rosette connection.
A battery port on the bottom of the handle allows you to use an F970 battery to power the Nucleus Nano motor via the 8V Micro-USB power output.
A 12V DC output is also integrated into the handle.
A built-in finger wheel allows you to control the Nucleus Nano motor and a run/stop button allows you to control the record start/stop function of your camera through an optional Nucleus-Nano R/S cable (for cameras that support this function).
The handle also has an integrated Samsung T5 SSD card holder.
**Note: 12V Micro DC Power Cable not included
**Note: The handle communicates with the Nano motor through a wired connection and does not function wirelessly