- [FULLY ADJUSTABLE] Press the Release Button to Quickly Adjust the Top Handle or Side Handle
- [SECURE CONNECTION] via ARRI Compatible Rosette Connection
- [PERFECT BALANCE] Loosen the 1/4″-20 Screw to Adjust the Handle Forward and Backward
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1/4"-20 Threads, Cold Shoe Receivers and 15mm Rod Mount
- [LARGER SIZE] Accommodates Taller Cameras and is More Comfortable to Handle
This Adjustable Top Handle can be attached to one of the ARRI Compatible Rosette Connections on many of our camera cages including the BMPCC 6K Pro Camera Cage.
This version of the Adjustable Top Handle is 20% larger for more comfortable handling and better clearance for larger cameras.
The handle can be adjusted not only from the rosette connection but also through the articulating center adjustment which uses a button configuration.
Simply push the button and rotate the handle into the position you desire. When rotated, the handle can be used as a side handle or a top handle for shooting vertical video.
The handle also features 1/4″-20 threads with locating pins and a single 15mm rod mount for attaching additional accessories.
Easily mount a monitor to this handle via multiple cold shoe receivers and our optional Cold Shoe Mounting Accessory.