- [SHOCK ABSORBING] Frame Reduces Micro Jitters and Absorbs Vibrations from High Speeds or Rough Terrain
- [ADDED SECURITY] via Additional Points of Contact Allow for More Secure Rigging via Multiple Points of Contact
- [EXPANDED ACCESSORIES] via Additional Mounting Points Increases Accessory Flexibility
- [COMPATIBLE] with the Tilta Dual Screen Camera Cage for Osmo Action 2
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
This Shock Absorbing Frame functions as a secondary cage for the Dual Screen Camera Cage for Osmo Action 2 and features additional mounting points as well as provides additional stability.
The shock absorbing springs located in the four corners of the cage help reduce micro jitters in your footage caused by vibrations associated with high speed or rough terrain.
Additional mounting points also means that you have more flexibility when mounting accessories such as lights or noga arms.
These same mounting points also allow you to secure your system via multiple points of contact when rigging for increased stability and security.
NOTE: This Frame requires the Dual Screen Camera Cage for Osmo Action 2 to function.