- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] Secure 15mm Rods to your System for Optional Matte Boxes and Follow Focus Systems
- [QUICK RELEASE BASEPLATE] Supports VCT, Tilta Dovetails and ARRI Dovetails via Optional Adapter
- [DUAL ROSETTES] Perfect for Extender Arms for Better Handheld Support
- [SHOULDER PAD] for More Comfortable and Secure Shoulder Rig Operation
- [LENS ADAPTER SUPPORT] Adds Security to Various Lens Mount Adapters via a 1/4"-20 Connection
The Quick Release Baseplate for Canon C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III connects to your camera via 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 tie down screws and features a non-slip, cushioned shoulder pad designed to be comfortable and secure.
The dual rosettes on each side of the baseplate allows users to quickly mount extension arms for better handheld support while the lens adapter support allows you to attach various lens mount adapters via a 1/4″-20 screw.
Front and back 15mm LWS rod supports allows you to easily mount accessories both in front of and behind the shoulder pad.
The baseplate’s VCT locking extension and locking toggle allows you to choose between mounting the baseplate to either a standard VCT plate or a Tilta standard dovetail plate.