- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for the Canon R6 MK II Camera Body
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Cold Shoe, and 1/4"-20 Threads with Locating Pins
- [CABLE CLAMP] Provides Additional Security for HDMI and USB-C Cables
- [RONIN READY] via Built in Arca Swiss Connection on the Bottom Plate
- [SHOOT VERTICALLY] via Interchangeable Top Handle & Side Handle NATO Positions
Introducing our Half Camera Cage for Canon R6 Mark II, the perfect accessory for photographers and videographers looking to enhance their camera’s functionality and protection.
Specifically designed to be compatible with the Canon R6 Mark II Camera, this cage provides additional protection to the camera body while offering multiple mounting points for accessories.
The cage includes a NATO Rail, 1/4″-20 Threads with Locating Pins and multiple Cold Shoe Receivers, giving you plenty of options to mount your accessories with ease.
The cage supports various Top Handles that mount via 1/4″-20 and can be used with our NATO Top Handle via an additional Nato Rail Attachment. (not included)
Additionally, the cage includes a Cable Clamp which helps secure HDMI and USB-C cables, and is also compatible with our Modular Baseplate System.
Although half cages provide more limited options in terms of mounting accessories, they are lighter weight and a great option for filmmakers or photographers who only need a few accessories.
Overall, our Half Camera Cage for Canon R6 Mark II greatly improves the camera’s functionality for video production while providing essential protection for your camera body.