- [GIMBAL SUPPORT] Provides Improved Operation via Expanded Points of Contact
- [MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS] Supports Gimbals in Upright and Underslung Positions
- [FLEXIBLE ROTATION] of the Handles Allow you to Fine Tune your Operating Position
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for DJI Ronin RS2, RSC2, RS3 and RS3 Pro
- [LIGHTWEIGHT] Build and Included Travel Bag Keeps the System Easy to Transport
The Dual Handle Bracket for DJI Ronin connects to the NATO mount of your DJI RS2, RSC2, RS3 or RS3 Pro, allowing you to operate your gimbal via two points of contact for more control and smoother performance.
The handles themselves can be rotated in various positions in order to accommodate comfortable operation for many different configurations.
This allows you to operate the gimbal in both an upright and underslung position.
The brackets that connect the handles to the gimbal, include mounting points such as 1/4″-20 and Cold Shoe in order to accommodate additional accessories.
This kit includes a cloth Travel Bag for storage and transport.