- [INCREASED POWER] via Higher Capacity Gold or V-Mount Batteries
- [POWER OUTPUTS] 3x P-Tap Ports, 2x 2 Pin Ports, and 1x USB Port
- [EXTRA SECURITY] via Two Points of Contact Between Battery Plate and Cage
- [TOP PLATE] Included for Mounting Additional Accessories
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for our Canon C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III Camera Cage
This battery plate for the Canon C500 Mark II/C300 Mark III is designed to be used in conjunction with the Tilta Camera Cage for Canon C500 Mark II/C300 Mark III.
It’s available in either V-mount or Gold Mount and has several different P-tap, 2-pin, and USB power outputs to allow you to power accessories.
It connects to the cage via the included Top Plate and External Battery Plate Slot Receiver, which allows for an extremely solid connection via two points of contact between the Battery Plate and Camera Body.
This allows you to comfortably support Gold and V-Mount batteries of any size without needing rely on more traditional 15mm rod mounts.
Please note: this Battery Plate does not send power to the camera directly and will need to be connected to the camera via the included P-Tap to 4 Pin XLR Power Cable.