Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Tilta is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Tilta and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention Tilta.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Tilta, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Tilta and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about affiliate marketing with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. Here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Tilta may not be promoted on coupon sites
- Any website using brand or product names in the domain name
Domain names using words like Tilta, Nucleus M, G2X, or other brand/product names and their misspellings is prohibited.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Tilta. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Tilta
You may not represent yourself as an employee or anything other than an affiliate with Tilta.
- Pretending to actually be Tilta is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Tilta site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Tilta is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), unauthorized resale websites, coupon sites, and others. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.