- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [TOP HANDLE SUPPORT] Allows Full Use of Canon Top Handle
- [STANDALONE] Does not Require the Full Cage to Install
- [CUSTOM DESIGNED] for Canon C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III
- [LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE] Aluminum and Steel Construction
The Top Plate for Canon C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III features a lightweight and compact design with multiple built-in 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 threads and locating pins for securely mounting various accessories.
This Top Plate fully supports the Top Handle for the C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III while also connecting to our other accessories such as the C500 Mk II/C300 Mk III Battery Plate and Side Arm.
Note: The Top Plate is not compatible with the Canon EVF-V50 Viewfinder.