- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Z CAM E2C Minimizes Wear and Supports Many Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include ARRI Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] Secure 15mm Rods to your System for Matte Boxes, Follow Focus Systems and Battery Plates
- [CONTROL FOCUS] and Power Accessories via the Side Focus Handle
- [RECORD TO SSD] via the Drive Holder for T5 and Mountable USB-C Cable
This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Z CAM E2C. It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as two Arri rosette mounting points and three cold shoe mounting points.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Z CAM cage will help to fully build out your setup. It includes: the base Z CAM E2C cage, quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, SSD Drive Holder for T5, a 90 degree USB-C cable for your SSD drive that comfortably conforms to the cage, a 15mm LWS baseplate for mounting accessories (as well as 15mm rods for the plate), a 15mm single rod mount that attaches directly to the cage, and finally the Tiltaing Side Focus Handle Type II (F570 Battery) along with the compatible Z CAM R/S cable for the Nucleus Nano and a DC power cable.