- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Arri Rosette, Cold Shoe and 1/4"-20 Threads
- [15MM ROD SUPPORT] via Built In Rod Holder and LWS Baseplate
- [TOP & SIDE HANDLES] Provide More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [POWER & RECORD] via the Advanced Power Handle with Run Stop
This camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Sony a7S III camera.
It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points, two cold shoe mounting points, one rosette connection to allow you to attach various side handles, as well as an opening for a single 15mm rod.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Sony a7S III cage will help to fully build out your setup. It includes: the Full Camera Cage for Sony a7S III, quick release top handle, Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates, a 15mm LWS baseplate for mounting accessories (as well as 15mm rods for the plate), a male HDMI to female HDMI adapter, a clamp to attach the HDMI adapter comfortably to the cage, and finally a Left Side Advanced Power Handle with Run/Stop that can attach to the side of the cage (as well as a compatible run/stop cable for the Sony a6/a7/a9).