- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] Minimizes Wear and Tear Over Time
- [SIDE HANDLE] Provide More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [COMPATIBLE] with Most Baseplates and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [ROD ATTACHMENTS] Support 15mm Rods via Optional 15mm Rod Holders
- [MOUNT ACCESSORIES] via NATO Rail, Cold Shoe and 1/4"-20 Threads
This “half” camera cage provides protective armor for the Sony a7S III camera. It provides several 1/4”-20 mounting points as well as one cold shoe mounting point.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
A Tiltaing Lightweight Quick Release Top Handle with Arri Locating Pins can be attached to the cage to provide for a comfortable camera operating setup.
This kit of the Sony a7S III cage includes: the Half Camera Cage for Sony a7S III, a NATO rail that attaches to the side of the cage, a wooden side handle that attaches via the NATO rail connection, and finally a cold shoe attachment that mounts to the top of the wooden handle to allow for various accessories to be attached.