- [PROTECTIVE ARMOR] for Panasonic S5 Minimizes Wear and Supports Many Accessories
- [MOUNTING POINTS] include NATO Rail, ARRI Rosette, Cold Shoe, 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Threads
- [QUICK RELEASE TOP HANDLE] Provides More Flexibility When Operating and Handling
- [COMPATIBLE] with Type II Baseplates and Quick Release Plates via 1/4"-20 Threads
- [PORTABLE SCREWDRIVER] Connects to the Bottom of the Cage via a Magnet
This “full” camera cage provides complete protective armor for the Panasonic S5. It provides several 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 mounting points as well as three cold shoe mounting points and a rosette connection on the left side to allow for the attachment of a side handle.
The base of the cage also provides several mounting holes when attaching your camera to gimbals to more easily fine tune the balance of your setup.
A variety of different baseplates can be attached to the bottom of the cage, allowing for various rod mounting and optional power supply configurations.
The quick release top handle and various optional side handles can be attached to the cage to provide for different ways to comfortably operate your camera setup.
This kit of the Panasonic S5 cage includes: the base Panasonic S5 cage, a quick release top handle, as well as Arca and Manfrotto quick release baseplates.